Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Sales Representative - Lahaina, Maui
Location: United States of America-Hawaii-Lahaina
Requisition ID: 1300731
We are currently recruiting motivated sales professionals to join our dynamic organization in Lahaina.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership is the world's largest vacation ownership company with an impressive list of world-renowned destinations. We've grown and excelled by remaining true to our corporate values of integrity, accountability and exceptional customer service. It is the strong values and Count On Me! service promise of being respectful, being responsive and delivering great experiences exhibited by our team that continues to set us apart from the rest.
Come prosper and grow with us! We offer:
* Face to Face Sales
* Guaranteed Leads, No Prospecting or Cold Calls Required
* Excellent Compensation (projected $50k-$200k ) with Bonus Plan; up to 17% in commissions.
* Salary plus commission for the first 45 days.
* Outstanding Benefits - we offer a comprehensive health plan, 401(k) with company contributions, tuition reimbursement and travel discounts.
Our sales professionals focus on relationship building as they provide our guests the opportunity to purchase world class destinations. Imagine a job that allows you to be…
* Part Real Estate Professional
* Part Sales Professional
* Part Travel Agent
* 100% Dream Broker
This position allows you to meet with our guests face to face, invest time in rapport building, tour our magnificent resort & amenities, and ask them to become a part of our family by purchasing today with Wyndham.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities necessary to perform these duties successfully.
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Excellent active listening skills
* Able to work independently and as a team player
* Knowledge and application of sales techniques such as: building rapport, needs/values selling, negotiating, and closing the sale
* Presents oneself as a professional role model
* Problem solving abilities
* Ability to work any of the seven days of the week and holidays.
Let us help you make the most of your dynamic, enthusiastic personality in a fun and inviting environment. It's all about making the right sale to the right people. And earning a great living, doing what you love!
* We are looking for goal oriented professionals who can pass a drug screen and criminal background check.
* Must have or be willing to obtain a Hawaii Real Estate License.