Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: JITC Programmer Analyst - Health IT
Other Locations: null
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking an Application Programmer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Maui Hawaii. Look to a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
The qualified applicants will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health IT, Veterans and Military Programs Division focusing on healthcare IT solutions for our Veterans Affairs and DoD customers. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Review, analyze, and modify application systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documentation
· Analyze and resolve problems associated with application systems
· Detect, diagnose, and report related problems
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
· May lead and direct the work of others
• 9 years with Bachelors; equivalentcombination
of experience and education will be accepted.
• Experience working with end users to finalize requirements and presentation
• Proven experience working in a team environment
• Major in Computer Information Systems or related field
• Experience in the healthcare services or healthcare IT industry
This position is contingent upon proposal award and customer approval.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Organization: Information Systems