Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: JITC Engineer Systems Architect - Health IT
Location: United States-Hawaii-Kihei
Other Locations: null
Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking Systems Architects to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. These positions will be located in Maui Hawaii. Look to a future of excellence by joining a Northrop Grumman team delivering cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
The qualified applicants will become part of Northrop Grumman's Health IT, Veterans and Military Programs team focusing on healthcare IT solutions for our Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense customers. Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Design and develop system architectures, and define key capabilities and performance requirements;
· Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing complex computer systems.
· Define design and technology maturity constraints of the system in accordance with the customer specifications; develop thorough definition of system external interfaces.
· Defines system implementation approach and operational concept.
. Determines systems specifications, input/output processes, working parameters for hardware/software compatibility, and maintenance of system security.
· Coordinates design of subsystems and integration of total system.
· Identifies, analyzes, and resolves program support deficiencies. Develops and recommends corrective actions.
· May provide technical guidance for database administrators and software developers.
• Bachelors Degree and two years experience; equivalent combination of experience and education will be accepted.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of current web design principles and web application architecture.
• Understanding of SOA software development and architecture principles.
• Experience with requirements analysis
· Experience in healthcare industry
· Experience developing in an Agile environment.
This position is contingent upon proposal award and customer approval.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.