Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Business Systems Analyst, Senior - PACS Systems
Location: Honolulu, HI
Manages strategic, multi-departmental projects and sets goals, timelines, and objectives. Designs, develops, and implements solutions to systems needs and user training programs. Serves as representative to national program and/or other organizations and serves as liaison between user, vendor, and IT. Provides client-based consultative resources to departments. May facilitate analyses in areas of operational methods and systems improvement and application of quantitative analysis techniques.
- In collaboration with various departments, analyzes and identifies users' needs and establishes computer systems requirements.
- Participates in work teams to develop and implement application systems. Addresses client requirements, dynamic technologies, priorities and targeted schedule dates and timelines.
- Manages development and deployment of information systems.
- Designs, plans, and facilitates use of management tools, monitoring tools, decision support models, and operational studies in operations and methods improvement.
- Serves as liaison between user, vendor, and IT.
- Designs, develops, and implements user training programs. Conducts training and provides technical and problem-resolution support to end users. Mentors and coaches staff on application of techniques and programs.
- Acquires and interprets data for decision making and provides decision support and analyses. May prepare and present written reports and oral presentations to leadership.
- Ensures data integrity, maintains systems security and standards, and compliance with regulatory requirements. Oversees data input and recommends modifications as needed.
- Develops and implements appropriate QA and QI metrics to foster continued quality improvement.
- Ensures systems availability, participates in development of service level agreements, and responds to service calls as needed.
- Communicates with other regions to facilitate program improvements and learnings.
- Aligns systems and processes to organizational standards. Develops technical and operational policies and procedures as related to systems implementation.
- Serves on committees and other professional organizations to promote interests and goals of organization
- Provides work direction and oversees staff.
- Five years clinical information systems or related experience.
- Project management experience, including working with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, medical technology, related field; or equivalent related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of client server technology, network, telecommunication and data center operations and production.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, oral communication, teamwork, team building, problem solving, coaching, group process facilitation, influence, negotiation, strategic thinking, results orientation, written communication, planning, project management, analysis, leadership, and change management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, database, and multi-media presentation PC applications.
- (Laboratory only) Five years clinical and anatomical laboratory experience, including experience with laboratory systems.
- (Diagnostic Imaging only) Three years diagnostic imaging experience including experience with systems and equipment.
- Six years senior consultant or analyst experience in health care.
- Master's degree in business administration, healthcare administration, public health, or related field.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and HMO, including service delivery and information systems.
- Knowledge of statistical probability and research design, computer simulation, and quantitative modeling techniques.
- Knowledge and experience in department specific area of responsibility.